UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Do You Have A Rochdale Dog Rescue Dog?

Asmo

I'm looking to update the Rehomed & Happy page and add the dogs that haven't yet been added. I want to hear from you if you have a rehomed dog via RDR, or a failed foster. (This applies only to those homed directly via RDR, not those moved to other rescues).

I think there are a few of you here (Mrs Mop?, Helen?, Vikki? 7lurchers?). The dog's I have on my list are:

Ross

Mabel - sorted

Oscar

Meg

Boots

Jack

Alfie

Tyler

Wolf

Yuffie

Scooby

Candy

Sam

Tilly

I need from you the story behind the dog. How they came to you through RDR, how they were when they first moved in, how they've grown/progressed/settled. Photos of their time with you (and if you have them, pre-homing) would be great.

Please either drop me an email to [email protected] or PM me with your phone number and I will call you to get the story to save you typing it all out yourself.

It means your dog will have a featured space on the RDR website, and their own page with their own homing story

Look forward to hearing from you :flowers:

No thanks...I've got a Tillie chewer of my own. I do want her story and photos though (as an incentive I'll send my Tillie over for a holiday with you if you don't send me something for the website! :devil: ).

:biglaugh:

Edited by Asmo

Mabel has been added to the site :biggrin:

Awaiting Tilly's news :biggrin:

I still really need to hear from the people owned by the following dogs!

Ross

Oscar

Meg

Boots

Jack

Alfie

Tyler

Wolf

Yuffie

Scooby

Candy

Sam