UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Went To A Show Yesterday

kirisox

First one of the year :cool: Just a small little winter league-type thing, down near Margate, so lovely beach and walks between runs.

Jay has been getting more and more headstrong on contacts so my target for the show was to hold all contacts with minimal arguments, and i'm pleased to say we acheived this :biggrin:

He did quite a bizarre thing in the agility run, the sequence was a nice easy tunnel - jump - seesaw in a mostly straight line so I didn't bother to command the seesaw (not uncommon) and he ran straight past it :ohmy: He is normally so good at picking stuff up if not told anything else so it was a shock :laugh:

I have been doing loads of 'attention' stuff with him so must have removed some freewill from his little mind :laugh:

The accumulator (like a gamblers) went very well, I went in intending to hold all contacts twice and not compete at all, which we did, but also managed to rack up plenty of points which would have got us about 7th if they had placed that far down :)

The jumping was clear but he was turning like a tank and being really quite headstrong so I wasn't too pleased with him in there.

So altogether a good day out. How are you all doing, either at shows or training?

• 2 weeks later...