UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Berdoiing!

Pendlewitch

I would have said that Jumble although crazy is reasonably well behaved in the fact that he does not run away, does not bother other dogs or people. OK he does bark a lot and he does walk backwards and spin in circles but he will sit, do a down, walk behind or in front on command, go though my legs from in front or behind and a reasonable stay. All this is done at speed with a lot of spin circles and yapping but it's not really been a problem.

So, as he can't do agility anymore because of his hips I decided to take him to obedience to keep him entertained, well behaved did I say, he's a lunatic! We are in a sit with his attention on me, great so far, the trainer says 'forward', Jumble does berdoiing yap, berdoiing yap, berdoiing yap, all the way round the hall! :biggrin:

He doesn't do it if we are just walking but if I speak to him at all, berdoiing, he's in my face, and with being in a different place he was very excited and in super berdoiing mode. His A recall and scent exercises had to be seen to be believed, the trainer remarked on how 'enthusiastic' he was, now that was a polite reaction to say the least!

He's always done it but I've never really thought about asking him not to so how do I go about it, bearing in mind at the height of his 'berdoiing' he is at shoulder level. Any ideas gratefully received. :)