UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Agility videos thread

mum24dog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Martin tagged along for my agility training on monday, first time back after a months summer holiday. I think I am more rusty than Indy :rolleyes: but we had great fun. Martin took a couple of videos.

video 1

video 2

Several sports-stations will feel like they missed out, with a commentator like Martin not working for them! :laugh:

Indy seems to have a newfound love for the dogwalk.. she never disliked it, but now it has really clicked that she gets a treat for stopping on the contact, and she wants to do contacts all the time :wub: :laugh:

Hi Doggie mum

I love hearing about your lovely dog Indi and the video was great thanks for sharing :flowers:

Its funny how dogs descide that they love one peice of equipment Lucky loves the A frame as he can get some speed up on the way down but at least he gets his contacts :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm so proud of Jay, one of my aims this season is to get to an Olympia semi, to do this you need to come in the top ten of the 6/7 Agility qualifiers. We went to Easter Celebration yesterday and Jay worked his socks off and we came........ 12th! Not quite there yet but it's a very good start :) We also got a clear in 6/7 jumping but left before presentations so don't know if I got a place.

Video