UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Missing - Sassy Bulldog X

Kimmie

Hope this is ok to post.

Crossposted from another forum:

Originally posted 21/11/06

Hi,

Sassy went missing this weekend from our pub in Honeystreet (near Devizes/Pewsey) on the Kennet & Avon Canal, Wiltshire. She was last seen in the bar garden on Sunday evening and has not been seen since. She was possibly frightened away by drunken youths who had moored up nearby.

We are in the Pewsey Vale in the middle of the Salisbury Plain which is frequently used by dog walkers, bike and horse riders so she could be anywhere by now. She is extremely friendly with people, dogs and horses although does tend to chase bikes for attention but WILL NEVER HARM ANYONE. She is also not particualrly road attentive.

She is an extremely large girl and her looks can be deceiving.

As most of you on this site can understand, she is a very special girl to us and we would not know what to do without her. She is also a big lifeline to both of our other dogs. I would be greatful if people could cross-post this message in the hope that we may get our girl back.

Please help us find Sassy,

Many thanks,

Kaye, Phil, Dogg and Detroit.

([email protected])

DetroitandSassy.jpg

SassyandPhil.jpg

Updated 25/11/06

Still no news or sitings - i would be really greatful if people could crosspost as it looks like she could have been stolen now as she never goes this far from home

Sassy's owners are absolutely devestated.

Please if you see or hear anything, please Kaye or Phil on the email in the first quotes.

Thanks for looking.

Still awaiting to hear if she is chipped and/or spayed.

Hi. I have an update on this for you on behalf of Kaye. (cross posted)

Hi all,

Sorry for not replying to your questions about how the operation went over the weekend.

Sassy made it through the first operation fine but a further one needed to be done on her lungs which the vet planned to do on Saturday afternoon. Sadly, Sassy rapidly deteriorated and felt it unwise to perform upon her. He called us to come into the surgery to discuss her future and we decided to take her home so she would be in comfortable and familiar surroundings.

Sadly, Sassy died peacefully in her sleep around midday yesterday.

Thank you all for your kind support and care about our special girl.

With love,

Kaye, Phil, Dogg and Detroit

Kaye,phil, my thoughts are with you at this moment in time and Sassy though sadly gone now had the comfort of being found and at home with her loved family in her last hours. Rest in peace Little girl.

Thinking of you at this hard time and I know how you must feel at this time :( :GroupHug: