UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Help Needed Morriston Swansea

owl

All details and full story here:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=7445

But the gist of it is that a collie got spooked and is on the run, and the owner is 90 so although very active for her age is not up to getting all round Morriston and postering. If anyone can help, please contact Doglost or PM me or JazztheDestroyer on here.

Fortunately this dog is chipped. Local police and pounds have been informed, and I know that the pound kennels in Morriston scans all dogs anyway. He is trailing a lead as well.

Please feel free to crosspost.

Thanks, I stand corrected, he is no longer trailing a lead - it's been a long day :wacko:

Thank you daunting, a photo should be up on site tomorrow and your help is much appreciated.

I will be around there on the way back from the run on Sunday, but sincerely hope he will be back home by then.

Yes, he arrived in the early hours, having crossed a considerable distance across Swansea through built up areas to get home from Morrison.

Meanwhile in response to a newspaper item about Ceri, other border collies have been reported found or seen running loose in all parts of Swansea, the place is heaving with them :wacko: