UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who Does Lola....

cheryl33

.....leave me nice big poohs and puddles of wee on my ktichen floor when we have been out for two hour walks?

she is clean in her crate and over night but she doesnt pee or poo outside! she has done once or twice in the week she has been here. i do the normal stuff like ignore the accidents and praise when she gets its right.

I have the back door open all day as well when i'm here and she has just poohed right by the door.

any ideas?

.....leave me nice big poohs and puddles of wee on my ktichen floor when we have been out for two hour walks?

she is clean in her crate and over night but she doesnt pee or poo outside! she has done once or twice in the week she has been here. i do the normal stuff like ignore the accidents and praise when she gets its right.

I have the back door open all day as well when i'm here and she has just poohed right by the door.

any ideas?

How old is she? Does she 'go' out on her walks? With most rehomed dogs, it's not a bad idea to go right back to basics for a week or so at least, so treat her like a new puppy, close that door and go out with her outside to show her that it's a 'good thing' to wee and poo in the garden with a small food reward just as she's doing it.

• 4 weeks later...