UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Blackhorse - Welcome :-)

tegk68

Hello blackhorse

Great you've joined the Refuge :biggrin: . We look forward to reading all about you and your animals. Don't be shy, we are a very friendly, happy forum :wink: . So, if you have a moment spare please do fill us in, oh and we love photos too :)

If you need any help finding your way round the Refuge, please do PM me.

All the best

Helen

PS. you wouldn't happen to have a black horse by any chance? :unsure: . If you do like horses, you'll find plenty of soul mates in the non doggy animal chat section of this forum :wink:

Guest Blackhorse

Hi everyone,

I joined this site to try and find my Dad a Labrador.

We have got most of our dogs from rescue centres. On Saturday he met up with a lady fosterer from Kent and he has now given a home to a 2 year lemon lab named Cassie. Thanks Kent Labrador rescue. Cassie has settled in very well and Harry (jack russell) is over the moon to have doggy company again.

Helen I used to have a black horse called Lotty and its a name I use on other horse forums I go on. I now own a chestnut Anglo Arab called Gaetano and a grey Anglo Arab called Zaar who is retired. We compete regularly in dressage competitions. I also have a 15 week old Maine Coon kitten called Simba. We have only had him 3 weeks and he is starting to feel his feet now.

Cassie

cassie2.jpg

cassie1.jpg

Simba

P1010013.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010017.jpg

Gaetano

thurockfunshow172.jpg

GIT19THJAN.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

Zaar - Sorry it wont let me post the pictures.

That is us, look forward to chatting with you all soon.

Amy