UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Slubbertje - Welcome :-)

tegk68

Welcome to the Refuge Slubbertje :biggrin:

We are a happy, friendly bunch here and love reading all about our members, so please do write and tell us a little bit about yourself. Oh and we love photos too :)

If you need any assistance on finding your way round, do please PM me.

Best wishes

Helen

Hello Folks!

Seen some familiar names around :)

For the ones that don't know me, I am owned by 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 rabbit, a 5 year old daughter and a husband!

Annie is a 3,5 year old Border Collie, rescued by my vet from a farm and could I look after her for a short while...2 years later, Annie has well settled in :laugh:

Max is approx 18 months, Border collie x (beagle?) who we fostered from Many Tears about 8 weeks ago and after 3 days we knew we wanted to adopt him! He suffered terrible neglect and has lots of scar tissue in his ears from having cigarettes extingished in his ears which also affects his hearing. :mecry: but wouldn't change him for the world!

Kieran, 10 year old cat who loves to relax!

Felix, 1 year old mad cat who we got from our local RSPCA when he was approx 8 weeks old..he was thrown out of a car on the motorway. His brothers and sisters didn't make it...

And then we have Treelo, approx 4 years old, rabbit who loves to cuddle up with the cats!

Here are some pics of my little family

Annie and Felix

image_00022.jpg

Treelo

LucyenTreelo.jpg

Max

DSC00014-1.jpg

Kieran

kieran.jpg

Well look who it is :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome ...U dont need Felix can i have him p[lease? Razor is 90% cat trained :wink: :wub:

Hello trouble! Felix was the one that kept walking under Chloe and rubbing himself against her backlegs...he just wanted a cuddle but auntie Lainy was too frightened...

So if you want to make Razor 100% cat proof, I have the 2 cats that will not run...they would come for a cuddle more like! :laugh: