UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Joe Extra Special Perfect Boy! Collie X Staffie Needs Forever Home

alfmar

joe4.thumb.jpgJOE extra special perfect boy! collie x staffie needs forever home NRBR

We are fostering this lovely boy for NRBR and have permission from them to post this he needs to find his forever home

JOE has been overlooked for too long............. he is just a perfect boy.wub.gif

Joe is 17 months old he is mainly black with cute little white ankle socks on his front feet and a white blaze on his chest.

Joe is a staffie x collie he looks more like a staffie than anything else.

He is sooooo affectionate and loves nothing better than a great big hug and to cuddle up with whoever offers.

Joe gets along well with all dogs and although he is entire has shown no sign of any aggression whatsoever towards any dogs or people....... you can take anything out of his mouth without a problem (even food) and he will drop items if asked.

Joe is a very well balanced dog with good recall and understands a variety of commands he has good social skills........ joe can be rehomed with just about anyone as he is very easy going and will slot into numerous types of household.flowers.gif

NO CATS THOUGH as he will chase with a passion.

A ball is his favourite toy and he will play fetch all day long.

Joe has the most adoringly beautiful eyes....... they are very open and trusting........just like him....

Joe is crate trained and at night he is happy to sleep either in his crate with the door closed or open..... or equally happy in utility/kitchen with his bed stuffed with vet bedding.... joe hasn't woken us up in the night and he doesn't get us up early in the morning either (what a little star)

Both our dogs are entire males and he is happy to share his space with them.......

Joe is excellent with people (adults and children alike) and loves everybody

Joe is fully vaccinated and wormed & will need to be neutered when he is in his forever home to comply with adoption policies.

If you are interested in joe please make contact with NRBR rescue in any of the following ways

Adoption policies http://www.freewebs....ionpolicies.htm

Website http://www.freewebs.com/nrbr/

Email [email protected] or [email protected]

Phone 10am – 6pm 01706 660743

Joe is in foster in mid beds

Or if you have any further questions about joe please feel free to contact me by pm or email at [email protected]

if someone could put photo's on for me i would really appreciate it as i can't seem to to it wacko.gif

pm me your email & i will send them

thanks flowers.gif

joe4.thumb.jpgJOE extra special perfect boy! collie x staffie needs forever home NRBR

We are fostering this lovely boy for NRBR and have permission from them to post this he needs to find his forever home

JOE has been overlooked for too long............. he is just a perfect boy.wub.gif

Joe is 17 months old he is mainly black with cute little white ankle socks on his front feet and a white blaze on his chest.

Joe is a staffie x collie he looks more like a staffie than anything else.

He is sooooo affectionate and loves nothing better than a great big hug and to cuddle up with whoever offers.

Joe gets along well with all dogs and although he is entire has shown no sign of any aggression whatsoever towards any dogs or people....... you can take anything out of his mouth without a problem (even food) and he will drop items if asked.

Joe is a very well balanced dog with good recall and understands a variety of commands he has good social skills........ joe can be rehomed with just about anyone as he is very easy going and will slot into numerous types of household.flowers.gif

NO CATS THOUGH as he will chase with a passion.

A ball is his favourite toy and he will play fetch all day long.

Joe has the most adoringly beautiful eyes....... they are very open and trusting........just like him....

Joe is crate trained and at night he is happy to sleep either in his crate with the door closed or open..... or equally happy in utility/kitchen with his bed stuffed with vet bedding.... joe hasn't woken us up in the night and he doesn't get us up early in the morning either (what a little star)

Both our dogs are entire males and he is happy to share his space with them.......

Joe is excellent with people (adults and children alike) and loves everybody

Joe is fully vaccinated and wormed & will need to be neutered when he is in his forever home to comply with adoption policies.

If you are interested in joe please make contact with NRBR rescue in any of the following ways

Adoption policies http://www.freewebs....ionpolicies.htm

Website http://www.freewebs.com/nrbr/

Email [email protected] or [email protected]

Phone 10am – 6pm 01706 660743

Joe is in foster in mid beds

Or if you have any further questions about joe please feel free to contact me by pm or email at [email protected]

if someone could put photo's on for me i would really appreciate it as i can't seem to to it wacko.gif

pm me your email & i will send them

thanks flowers.gif

homecheck being done this evening.......... everything crossed........smile.gif

Good luck to Joe :flowers:

(Dawn, for photos I use http://www.photobucket.com and then copy the IMG code from there and paste it onto the forum - usually 640x480 size is good for forum use :flowers:. Hopefully the home visit goes well and you won't need the photos but if you get stuck you can email them to me at fAToldies.org.uk, replacing AT with @ of course as that's not fat oldies :laugh:).