UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingle Dangles

merledogs

oh owl, i am so sorry to hear you are having such a rough time of things,i hope your mums behaviour is just an effect of the tablets

Merledogs, glad you are gettignt o grips with windows 8, i think that is what is on my phone, i haven't used half the stuff on there yet!

had to call the vet for diez, she is passing blood again, he has been fab and given me some tablets to see us over the weekend and then she will go in on monday if she is no better, please keep your fingers crossed she improves, she has been through so much this last month she deserves a break

Oh Owl you are having an awful time of it. I hope things improve soon :flowers: If we lived closer I would have asked my burly brothers and nephew to move the pod for you. They are all builders and plumbers and would have done it for cups of tea, butties and a few cans of beer. What a good girl Wispa was keeping your mum inside and barking to alert you. She has come a very long way since you first got her :wub:

I still have my chest problem and now any exertion causes me to get really breathless and wheezy. I don't want to be ill for Christmas.

Ruby has finished work until the 6th January. She and I are supposed to be baking vegan cakes and biscuits today for our DW's fundraiser for the local wildlife refuge tomorrow. I hope I can manage!

Oh dear..fingers crossed for Diez, Trudy and Yantan...not necessarily in that order, Yantan! I hope your chest clears up quickly so you can enjoy Christmas.

The pain in my stomach has gone, but I've still got a bad pain in my ribs when I cough, hopefully not pleurisy again, I've had that twice and could do without it!

My daughter in law went for a scan this morning, and has found out she is carrying a boy and a girl...she will be thrilled, she was really hoping for a girl, but my son was hoping for two boys. The girl is smaller than the boy but both within normal parameters, but they are going to scan her every two weeks to keep an eye on progress as she's lost three pregnancies in the past.

• Like 1

Fab news about your grand children Suzeanna - one of each, yeah :biggrin: I hope the pregnancy continues with no problems, it's good they are going to do fortnightly scans to make sure.

I wonder how Loo is doing, it seems like she hasn't been with us for a while. I hope all is well. Also I hope that all is well with all the other people who are missing. I was going to do a list but I know I will unwittingly miss someone out and don't want to cause offence - so I won't!

Oh Jazz, my heart breaks for you xx run free little one.

Thoughts for Diez and for all poorly people.

Waiting here for ambulance to take mum into the hozzy. I am very relieved that the GP decided to do this. We have been messing around for weeks on and off trying different ABs while she has been deteriorating, and even aided by Wispa I can't watch her round the clock.