UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gym And Fitness Escapades...

murtle

euggghhhh no couldn't be getting up that early!!!!!

i think you are all awesome, my exercise has gone by the by until they get my blood cells sorted out, i don't think exercise and already being dizzy would be a great idea... bit of a shame really as i had bought my mum wii zumba, she didn't use it so i had a little go (can't do it properly due to my limb issues) but it was good fun and easy to follow....even if my mum did sit there laughing at me!

Well I survived cycle blast - twice :biggrin: After fitball last night I went to go and do some cardio, but the gym was really busy, so as Mr G was taking cycle blast yesterday, I thought I would give it a go with an instructor who understands my limitations :) It was ok actually (although I did get a brief rest when I had to take a phone call from my mum at reception).

Did it again this morning, it was much harder this morning (probably because I am aching a bit from yesterday and monday's classes :rolleyes: ). At one point I looked at the clock and thought it had stopped :laugh: I did really enjoy the challenge though, and it was nice to finish the class at 7.30 and have time to have a shower and get ready for work. I actually had time to sit down with a brew and have some breakfast before I needed to leave for work :)

How is everyone getting on?

I survived cycle blast again last night, although I did smack both knees on the bike when we were doing standing cycling. My left knee is still sore today :rolleyes: Thankfully it is only Aqua Box tonight, so nice and easy workout today :)

Poorly!!

I did body pump on Monday and increased my weights even though I haven't been since last time (a few weeks ago). My legs hurt!

I ran last night 4.9 miles but was coughing my lungs up :-(

Now at the pharmacist about to ask for killer drugs before I succumb to illness.

Well done on yours. You are doing really well! How is mr grumpy? x

I have not been able to do a work out all week as we have people and vets ( I know vets are people ! ) staying here and we start work at 7 am and the area I need to work out in is not available ( crap ) , plus my volunteer ending up in hospital really stuffed my weekend

I am going to look at buying a push bike this weekend as I could do some of my dogstar visits by bike

miss my gym , miss my exercise but from Sunday I have a spare bedroom I can use instead

Murtle is this the same Poorly you had before ? you MUST REST UNTILL YOU ARE FULLY RECOVERED ( yes sounding like my mum again )

Mary, you need to look after yourself :GroupHug: :flowers:

Glad you can get back to your exercise at the weekend Sam. I was away at the weekend and really missed my Sunday workout :)

Mr Grumpy has lost his voice :laugh: We were all taking the mick out of him last night as he likes to shout in his spinning classes, and all that was coming out was a weird squeaky noise :laugh: He wasn't in today, so one of the pool lifeguards did his aqua box class. She really worked us hard in it tonight :)

The more you rest though, the quicker you will be better :flowers:

Not sure if I am going to get to my classes tonight as Ted is having his MRI scan - my fabby vet did say he would try and get Ted done early so we aren't hanging around all day, so fingers crossed I will at least get to cycle blast :)

Yay. Ungrounded...went to the club training tonight as could easily drop out if needed but managed to keep going. Hills. Up and down and a two minutes rest then repeat for 35 minutes!!

Hard going but felt heapa better running tonight than I have for a while.

Why is it you don't realise how poorly you are until you are better?!

Glad you are feeling better :flowers:

Did a pure spinning class last night, I haven't broken as much of a sweat ever before in my life :laugh: 45 minutes of non stop cycling - Mr Grumpy did the class and when we were doing the climb, he came along and turned everyone's resistance up really high :laugh:

Forgot to mention, I am now friends with Mr Grumpy on Facebook :)

Hmmm friends with Mr Grumpy you say...so when are the drinks happening?! ;-)

Just been to club training at the track. First time I have ever been and it was really good. It was to run a mile which is really strange cause it is hard to work out how fast to go as it is four laps of the track!!

Will do it again.

:laugh: Mr Grumpy got back with his wife (he's only 25!) a couple of months ago, so we are just friends :)

I did cycle blast tonight, really enjoyed it - I love the interval work it involves, and the stuff off the bike wasn't too evil tonight. Am so glad I decided to brave it that week when Mr G did it :)