UA-12921627-3 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rumpole

Dennis Page World Famous Artist To The Stars

I was only thinking about Dennis the other day. I am so sorry. He truely was a one off.

I can just see his artwork in Sotherbys selling for millions.

I was only thinking about Dennis the other day. I am so sorry. He truely was a one off.

I can just see his artwork in Sotherbys selling for millions.

Oops

Thankyou.

Dennis was with us for almost 8 years and turned 13 in July. A good age for an ex racing greyhound!

Sadly he'd been getting doddery for a while and we thought we wouldn't have many more months with him, but we didn't expect him to leave us just yet.

Dennis slipped and fell whilst having a wee, cut his right hip and dislocated his left. Not only was it nigh on impossible to sort the dislocation out, he also had a blood disorder which meant any operation was a massive risk. There were also signs of kidney failure. He really wasn't a well dog.

Many of you know of Dennis through his "Art" and we raised just over a £1000 for other rescues, all through The Refuge. Many many thanks to everyone who bought one of his pieces and to Sue from South West Sighthounds who let us adopt Dennis.

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts.

Mel, Ellis and Sam [and Alfie Moon who would say thanks if he could!}

Dennis has left us to go to the great studio in the sky to share his great skills and sartorial elegance with the Leonardo and Picasso people who needed to try a bit harder.

Never forgotten an absolute legend

This has been such a week for loss of dogs. Goodness knows why but I know of four since Monday and now dear old Dennis:mecry:

All better and running free now lovely lad:wub:

:GroupHug: for you Mel and family.

Sign in to follow this