UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

was going out for the day, now im not, which im pleased about in a way, so just going for coffee instead.

I rung motability yesterday, the assessment centre will send me an appointment, could be in the next couple of weeks. An admission of getting worse, but I have and im relieved about it.

We had a lovely day weather wise yesterday but it's back to raining (lots) today. I love rain but we have had so much of that even I am getting fed up with it.

Please send it down here. It has been dry so long that the grass is all dead and brown and the poor horses are running out of grazing. Will need to start haylage soon if we dont get some rain quickly.

:GroupHug: to all poorly or miserable people or poorly dogs.

Run free Jig :mecry:

After having my tooth taken out on Wednesday my gob still hurts lots, my gums are swollen and bruised, my face is swollen in particular my nose giving me the appearance of a cartoon character and I soooooooooooo don't feel like going to Mr Hazells brothers wedding tomorrow :mecry: I've got a snout like a pig :mecry: :oink: Yep, that's what I look like. With ginger hair because the red dye that went pink is now orange and I need to dye it my usual colour this afternoon. That's if my snout will fit through the bathroom door :sad02:

oooooh poor phoebejo. That sounds so sore!

Sorry to hear about Jig: in some ways I can see that's the best way to go - but what a shock for the poor owners.

RMF: Mark bought a new amp and couldn't work out how to wire it up to the telly, the DVD player and stuff. I read the manual and did it for him, just after he had announced that he would have to 'get a man in'. I am so smug. :biggrin:

Sirius and I have been to the post office to dispatch him for his next fugee assignment

wooo hooooo hope he is warming up in his parcel :cool:

Do you have any idea what time he is likely to arrive? And do I need to sign for him? Just don't want to miss his arrival and have him spend the weekend in a warehouse :ohmy:

And I am very excited - a mysterious and unexpected parcel has arrived from Sparks and Keira for my birthday which is on Monday :biggrin:

Edited by purple_mog

Big Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for all peeps and furbabies that are having a rotten time at the moment. I'm rubbish at keeping up at the mo.

My bank manager will be writing me a red letter this month. I have already used the overdraft to pay vets bills and I have got another 10 days to go before I get paid. Ooooooooops. rolleyes.gif mecry.gif

After having my tooth taken out on Wednesday my gob still hurts lots, my gums are swollen and bruised, my face is swollen in particular my nose giving me the appearance of a cartoon character and I soooooooooooo don't feel like going to Mr Hazells brothers wedding tomorrow mecry.gif I've got a snout like a pig mecry.gif oink.png Yep, that's what I look like. With ginger hair because the red dye that went pink is now orange and I need to dye it my usual colour this afternoon. That's if my snout will fit through the bathroom door sad02.gif

Get yourself back to the dentist. It sounds like you might have an infection. I know how carp it can make you feel.Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

wooo hooooo hope he is warming up in his parcel :cool:

Do you have any idea what time he is likely to arrive? And do I need to sign for him? Just don't want to miss his arrival and have him spend the weekend in a warehouse :ohmy:

he is traveling special delivery so yes you will need to sign for him , I will PM you his tracking number :flowers:

Get yourself back to the dentist. It sounds like you might have an infection. I know how carp it can make you feel.Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I think you could be right , Missus Bejo get back to the dentist :flowers:

I found a dead horse while out walking earlier :mecry:

that must have been quite a shock :GroupHug:

I am very much hoping I will not be joining Nog with a broken body part having just gone arse over tit trying to get to the phone without stepping on Nog - I have most certainly done something to my big toe as it went crrrrrrrrrackkkkk wacko.gif and is now both very painful & numb (feck knows how it can be both but it is) there is also a very thin purple line all along the toe just below the base of the nail a bit like someone drew on me with a felt pen the nail is undamaged its just below the cuticle bit and I'm at a loss to understand how on earth that would have happened. My wrist, hip, back and arse all took a bit of a hammering but they are just a bit tender whilst the toe is waking up and telling me that it is very unhappy with the abuse it just got mecry.gif I can wriggle and bend it so I should think that means it isn't broken right??? wacko.gif

Hi, not been on RMF much as fings have been a bit mental around here lately what with one dog and another :rolleyes:

Alex and Milly, still thinking of you, and of all poorly dogs and humans on here. So sad for Jig's people, been through that and it's a horrible shock even when you know that it's a gentle way to go.

We are having a lovely peaceful day today, thanks to a big, beautiful and good-natured young staffy who loves to wrestle. He and Wispa wore each other out this morning. We have arranged to meet up again.

I'm very appreciate of our park rangers at Mynydd Mawr. The staffy's mum told me that she had some grief from a man with a jrt. Staffy was onlead, jrt was offlead and dived in to nip staffy who didn't retaliate. She asked man to put jrt onlead please. He refused and then gave her an earful about how dogs like hers should be banned from the park, and by law she should have him muzzled anyway. She continued round the park very shaken up by the agro from man and dog, and met a ranger. Ranger drove off and caught up with the man, and told him to behave himself and control his dog or else, and that a staffy had as much right as any other dog to enjoy the park.