UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rescue Help Required

I was contacted today by a man who previously rescued four St Bernards from a bad home. He is not a dog lover but they were in such a mess that he felt sorry for them.

He is ignorant to dog care and didn't realise about them mating when she came into season and so 12 pups arrived by one of the bitches.

6 were stolen by burglars and the others he gave away plus he managed to rehome one of the St Bernard adults.

He now has three St Bernards, one of which he wants to keep. He would like to rehome the other two because three of them are too much for him, not least because his new baby has heart problems and is in and out of hospital having operations. Whilst this is all going on, he is sleeping on the floor with one of the dogs...I didn't get into details why this is so!!!

The ones he is trying to rehome are a dog and a bitch. They are both entire. Both are vaccinated and the male is microchipped. The male is about 5 years old and the female is about 3 years old.

This is quite urgent as the female will get pregnant next time she comes into season and they could be quite closely related.

They are in the Hooley, Surrey area.

If you can help please phone me on 020 8407 1080/0797 356 9371 or email me on [email protected]