Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M-M is nudey :ohmy: lol She is a gorgeous girly. :wub:

She is - as a result of:

M-MSno049ii.jpg

:rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: which was the day after she'd had a shower from laying on stuff that had been spread across a field, so she's had two showers in a row, which is as many as she had in her first year I think!

Tis a lovely day here with some nice sunny bits :)

All the neighbours are out in their gardens making a start on the Spring cleaning - just wish I could :mecry: I like pottering in the garden but just can't do it at the moment.

She is - as a result of:

M-MSno049ii.jpg

:rolleyes: :laugh: which was the day after she'd had a shower from laying on stuff that had been spread across a field, so she's had two showers in a row, which is as many as she had in her first year I think!

Oh Minnie-Moo what are you like??? Hope you enjoyed it :laugh:

Tilly has the squits :sick01: I knew this before I saw or smelt it as I heard the bottom explosion from the other room.Poor Tilly :( Poor me :laugh:

Off to Tesco's,poor me again :rolleyes:

Oops :rolleyes:

Hope Tilly is feeling better soon :GroupHug:

Don't envy you Tesco's on a Sunday :(

Urgh Louie stood in dog poo :rolleyes: and hes just jumped on my lap and smeared it down my trousers!! yuck yuck yuck!!

Norty Louie :rolleyes:

Guess that's Amy getting dressed then ................. again :laugh:

M-MSno073ii.jpg

Bootiful! :wub:

The trouble with staying at friends house when they have a huge king size bed in the guest room is that you wake up and find you've got 3 furrybed-mates :rolleyes: :laugh:

The best kind of bedmates. :biggrin:

Tilly has the squits :sick01: I knew this before I saw or smelt it as I heard the bottom explosion from the other room.Poor Tilly :( Poor me :laugh:

Off to Tesco's,poor me again :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: Tilly and Jules.

:laugh: Louie. Oh the joy of being a dog owner!

Happy St Davids Day.

Its SIL birthday today so OH has taken her pressie and card over while I have been doing housework. :rolleyes:

I am off out in the sunshine now with one of the dogs before it disappears again. :rolleyes:

Afternoon

Was exhausted last night but wouldn't give in so ended up having a lie in today. Beautiful sunny day here. Feel inspired to do some spring cleaning and tidy up. Know how you feel Val. I got frustrated so much last year and just had to leave stuff. :GroupHug:

Poor Tilly. Hope that's it and she's going to be ok now. :GroupHug:

It seems to be a day for clearing up yucky pets and the stuff they're getting yucky in. Hope it hasn't moved North. :laugh:

I'll have to remember the Kiss me I'm Irish collars for the little horror. When I was out with him yesterday a bloke sneezed so he told him off :rolleyes: We were having a zero tolerance day. :laugh:

Well run George :flowers:

Unlike some Fugees, we have had a fragrant and non-messy day so far. We have been in a remote part of Brechfa forest, enjoying the sunshine.

3 of us did hiking, sunbathing and picnicking. :cool02:

2 of us did bird-watching, orienteering, collecting kindling and keeping lookout for other forest-dwellers/users so we didn't alarm them or vice versa. :whistle:

1 of us did swimming, running, mountaineering, tracking and gorge-walking. :boldred: :confused: