UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are threatened with snow and I love snow and want it, but I am due to go pick up a curry tonight from a town 10 mile away which is over a little mountain pass, so please can it wait until I get back? Please?

OH has a joke for you.

What county do dogs come from?

:rolleyes:

We are threatened with snow and I love snow and want it, but I am due to go pick up a curry tonight from a town 10 mile away which is over a little mountain pass, so please can it wait until I get back? Please?

OH has a joke for you.

What county do dogs come from?

:rolleyes:

Berkshire ?

Mindy, I think you should have a birthday party :biggrin:

IMG_7325.jpg

:wub:

Sandy, congratulations to you and DB. :partytime:

Julia, you were spoilt. :biggrin: Lots of lovely pressies.

Sorry to hear that Beenzie has a new lump. :GroupHug:

And for poor Nog. :GroupHug: I cant imagine Sudacream would taste nice so cant imagine him licking it off. :unsure:

I couldnt get on refuge at all last night and gave up after several attempts. :(

OH is looking back at film on his video camera, he has it hooked up to the TV. Its funny seeing/hearing yourself from a couple of years ago

especially when you are pizzed and doing karaoke

:laugh:

We have blue sky with clouds here. I am hoping for at least 6inches of snow before tomorrow.

Berkshire ?

How did you get that???? :laugh:

Oh. My. goD. Mediiiiiccccccccccc!

Superbear has been ripped in half :ohmy: :mecry:

It's a war of attrition against toys in this house :mecry:

how did I not get it....I live in Berkshire.... :rolleyes:

It's soooooooooooooo cold

Mxx

I think my gerbils and hamsters are unhappy again - mind you, Daisy's in a grumpy mood and keeps grumbling at Tigger and vice versa - like kids they are - I keep telling 'em to go and get some sleep 'cause they're tired. Do they listen ..................... :rolleyes: :laugh: Poor hamsters.

Snow flurried and greyness here. I've scurred out and put some more food out for the birds. The seagulls are in from the coast as well - must be bad if they've made it to the village, normally they just head for Lincoln.

Off to finish tidying up and make afternoon tea ready for the return of Mr B from work..