UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

:GroupHug: Reds.

Its cold, grey and yukky here so I have persuaded hubby to paint our hallway and nice sunny pale yellow to brighten the place up. Of course that means he has to do the white woodwork as well and because he is one of those people who likes to "do things properly" he has spent all morning washing it all down and filling in little chips and holes. It should look nice ! x :)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am :wacko: Why does Wendy's post show as posted later than Abby's but appear before hers? I noticed posts of mine did that the other night too.

Phew! Thank goodness it's not just me :wacko:

We have had a few fireworks going off so far, in the distance, but I can hear them easily. Sno is chilled out. I suspect he won't be if they get louder/closer, but this is the best/least reaction from him to date :wub: I started giving him scullcap and valerian tablets a few weeks ago, I think they are helping

I was really really pleased last night as Flora only reacted slightly at the first ones that went off and eventually slept through them :wub: I think it might be because Bran was also snoozing through them :rolleyes: I am glad that you've found a way to get Sno through them because I remember your posts about how distressed he was last year :( :GroupHug:

I gave her £20 to spend while she was away and made her promise she'd spend it all on herself because she always buys everyone presents but she bought me and her dad some chocolates from Thorntons :wub:

What a sweetheart :wub:

Random henry feels much better pic

henrybetter.jpg

:wub: Henry

:GroupHug: Lindsay :flowers:

Its cold, grey and yukky here so I have persuaded hubby to paint our hallway and nice sunny pale yellow to brighten the place up. Of course that means he has to do the white woodwork as well and because he is one of those people who likes to "do things properly" he has spent all morning washing it all down and filling in little chips and holes. It should look nice ! x :)

That's how I'm meant to be spending my Saturday, but I'm too cold and can't be arsed :rolleyes: Hope it all looks lovely in the end :flowers:

I had a lovely day yesterday :biggrin:

Bran had to go for his 6 month check first thing yesterday morning. He entertained himself in the waiting room by playbowing a 16 year old westie - who just kept slamming her eyes at him - and an old lab who was there because he couldn't stand :( Happily, a man came in with a 5 month old staffie so they had lots of fun for a while :rolleyes: The vet then pronounced him to be fit, healthy and perfect :wub: and weighed him in at a minute 22kgs :ohmy:

I then spent the rest of the day with my best friend and baby - who was an angel and slept almost all of the time that we were out :wub: It was like the good old days with the 2 of us shopping and giggling and gossiping with no kids to watch out for :biggrin: Sam was even a star enough to sleep right through lunch :wub:

After leaving the dogs at home whilst shopping, I spent the evening snuggling on the sofa with them to make up for it and we shared some yummies. I even slept downstairs in the end :rolleyes: Spoiled? My dogs?? :wink:

I am eating a curlywurly and it's very nice.

I've recently been reminded how lovely they are :wub:

Have a lovely wedding :flowers:

sounds like a lovely day Sarah :flowers:

It was :biggrin: Bran also moved into his big boy harness yesterday (it used to be GDog's :wub:), made me realise that he needs a thicker lead (I only bought this one 2 weeks ago) and has managed to destroy his new collar (that matches the too thin lead and was also bought only 2 weeks ago) with more than a little help from Flora :angry: I've never had a dog go through so many collars in such a short space of time - this is his fifth :wacko:

Quick reminder: entries for Secret Santa 2008 must be in by tonight as we will be doing the matching thing tomorrow. No late entries will be accepted :flowers:

I do think you are being unfair blaiming HIM for the collars that Flora chew off him though :laugh:

This is the 3rd one to be killed and to be fair he's had a good chomp on them too if Flora's managed to pull them off of his head :glare: :rolleyes: The others have been outgrown so that really is his fault :D He's not been here for 3 months yet!! This dog is going to need shares in a collar company :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: Reds.

If he likes a project Cher, he would love my hallway and stairs, lots of finger marks at different levels of kids growing up :biggrin: Could you send him to me when he has finished your hall :unsure: