UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean Billy - well I remember that feeling. I used to love thursday cos I knew that one more day and then it was the weekend.

I woke at 5am wide awake - now feel tired so may go back to bed.

I didn't waste the last two hours though - I have been tacking together dress pieces ready for sewing.

Morning :flowers:

It's quite cold here, time for Jake to start wearing his winter woolies on walks I think. This year we will be favouring the dark green equafleece with the leopardskin effect collar :biggrin: Rufty tufty lurcher Tess will curl her lip at him :laugh:

I hope the day is kind to everyone.

:GroupHug: Linds

it is just a another day in the calendar please don't make yourself ill over it :GroupHug:

I won't, don't worry :flowers: It won't be so bad. Because of how our finances went this year, the kids had big presents for their birthdays so already known there will be very little for Christmas. And after having such lovely time with us over Christmas in Wales last year, my parents have asked if they can stay over on Christmas Eve again this year :wub: Even though they only live 5 minutes away now :laugh:

You'll be fine :flowers: (and probably online, pizzed, with me)

Sounds like a plan to me :wink:

:GroupHug: for Kelly's little sis and hoping things get better very soon :flowers:

Wishing Marilyn a peaceful crossing and :GroupHug: to all she leaves behind

Will The Refuge be holding an auction before Christmas?? Just wondering for when I get into tidy mode....what to keep and what to donate to charity shops/freecycle :flowers:

No auction but there *may* be another form of fundraiser :ninja:

Hello everyone :) not been on the puter for a few days and discovered something shocking... if i'm not here i actually get housework etc done!!!! For the first time in ages my joints aren't hurting and i've done the gardens, cleaned the oven and cleaned right through the house [skirting boards and walls included].Next on the agenda is mince pies for the freezer then christmas cakes. However as i was getting withdrawal symptons i thought i'd better see what you lot have been up to :laugh:

*wibble* *deep breffs* My baby has gone to nursery this morning. She wanted to go so I let her and she toddled off without a backward glance *wibble* They've been instructed to wrap her in cotton wool and call me IMMEDIATELY if she wants to come home.

Good news is that Pancake laid her first egg yesterday, followed up by a whopper this morning so all five are now laying eggs :partytime: Molly is thrilled to bits that her chook has finally done the business after what seems like forever :laugh:

Hello everyone :) not been on the puter for a few days and discovered something shocking... if i'm not here i actually get housework etc done!!!! For the first time in ages my joints aren't hurting and i've done the gardens, cleaned the oven and cleaned right through the house [skirting boards and walls included].Next on the agenda is mince pies for the freezer then christmas cakes. However as i was getting withdrawal symptons i thought i'd better see what you lot have been up to :laugh:

Seei ng as you have nothing left to do - wanna come here and do some of mine please? :laugh:

I won't, don't worry :flowers: It won't be so bad. Because of how our finances went this year, the kids had big presents for their birthdays so already known there will be very little for Christmas. And after having such lovely time with us over Christmas in Wales last year, my parents have asked if they can stay over on Christmas Eve again this year :wub: Even though they only live 5 minutes away now :laugh:

Have you seen on Moneysavingexpert the thread(s) there may be more then one know, on homemade/cheap Christmas presents, some of the ideas on there are absolutely stunning...if you have any time and the children are interested...

For all those that think that Christmas is just another day....I have to inform you that you are wrong...it's not....it's Mr. Murtles birthday (and spookily enough his best friends too....)... :laugh: :laugh: This last fact may affect only one member of the Refuge..... ;)

Edited by murtle