UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Unwined: Big Wines From Small People donation to Dogstar with every sale ( and free postage )

Happylittlegreensquirrel

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s ok I am in the right place and not getting confused with eBay and ‘feedback’.

Just like to say fabulous company to deal with, placed and order Sunday night. Received a call first thing yesterday morning for a lady, I think called Linda explaining that a couple of bottles I ordered were out of stock so with permission would substitute. (substitution more expensive but no extra cost to me) and to expect delivery before 5 today. And indeed arrived about 3.30. Will defiantly buy from them again so helpful, easy and convenient.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

just to confirm that this offer is still open

if you mention Dogstar when you order online ( or by phone ) you will get free postage and Dogstar will recive 10 % donation from Unwined

and and and and

if you order before October 31st you will be entered into a prize draw for a elephant painting by Lashkmi ( Ranis mate ) this is a painting by an elephant not of an elephant :laugh:

to enter the draw you need to email me at [email protected] with details of your order ( real name, order date and total price )

if you have already ordered you can also enter by emailing me the details of your order , if you can't remember all the details just email me your real name and Tom will cross check

you get one entry for every order you have made or make

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have just ordered more wine-Yee Hah!

i know i have said it several times before-but you cant fault Unwined......service brill, range better & unfailingly helpful

and the wines bloody good as well!

Fee

here endeth the marketing pitch on behalf of the above named company!

• 6 months later...