UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celebrity

Ian

Not sure whether Helen Flanagan or Rylan Clark really are going to be parachuted in as rumoured but a reasonable start so far. Can we believe that Joey from T. O. W.I.E. really can't read a clock at his age or does he just like Amy spending time with him as tutor?

I was surprised they both did so well on the first trial & also that they then got picked again. Much as you might have expected them to be the first pair the fun in putting them up repeatedly usually disappears when they do well on trials. If Helen does go back in she's almost certain to be up immediately I would think.

Is Matthew Wright ill in some way or has he just lost an awful lot of weight since I last saw him?

I am loving the show so far - I can't believe how well they did on the eating trial :) Apparently he has said before that he can't tell the time (when he was on Celebrity Juice), so I don't think it's an act so he can spend time with Amy.

I am quite liking Steve Davis and Alfonso, I would like to see those 2 up for a trial next :)

• Like 1