UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Post Post

Hollysdad

We are aware that there may be some parcels waiting for us at the dogstar PO box, however:

Due to the weather conditions and dangerous roads, car problems and the fact that Sam is now has to leave on Monday (some 3 weeks early) we have just not been able to collect them in time.

We are also having a few internet issues with lost connections etc too :-(

I will get them during the week and sort through as I should be heading out towards the end of Jan.

We do appreciate all those who have sent things out to us, thank you :-)

Mark

We are aware that there may be some parcels waiting for us at the dogstar PO box, however:

Due to the weather conditions and dangerous roads, car problems and the fact that Sam is now has to leave on Monday (some 3 weeks early) we have just not been able to collect them in time.

We are also having a few internet issues with lost connections etc too :-(

I will get them during the week and sort through as I should be heading out towards the end of Jan.

We do appreciate all those who have sent things out to us, thank you :-)

Mark

I hope they all turn up Mark but would not hold my breath.

I have had so much stuff 'vanish' in the sorting offices - far more than usual.

We were having strikes here every third day from the begining of august, well before the national strike.

The most upsetting was a parcel of doll's clothes sent to a cousin.

My Mum made me clothes and gave the scraps of left over material to my Nana who would make me a matching outfit for my doll.

I found these gems when opening yet another of the boxes we bought over from Mum's.

There are over 55 years old, beautifully made and priceless yet the post office managed to 'vanish' them. They asked me to put a price on them but how can I? They are priceless to my family but not to anyone else.

Other parcels sent have also 'vamished' and I have given up trying to locate parcels that should have arrived here that I have paid for.

Personally I would get rid of the post office as I cannot see their value at all.