UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good News - Dog Gowns Are Back & Now Fleeces Too

Claire P

Hi Folks Mum has bought a new sewing machine and says she is happy to make doggy dressing gowns and fleece jackets in aid of Oldies Club. 100% of the profits will go to Oldies club again.

Dog Dressing Gowns

Made out 100% cotton towelling single thinckness bound in cotton tape. Ideal to dry dogs off after a bath after getting muddy in the winter and can be life saving on a hot day in the summer by wearing them damp. Slip over the dogs head and tie under their bellies.

gallery_3745_154_182095.jpg gallery_3745_154_48246.jpg gallery_3745_154_1841243.jpg

Pictured here are Cooper & Trixie modeling the original mid blue ones (Trixie's is too long for her she now has 2 that fit properly just not got a pic of that) also a bright pink and coffee coloured ones

Toweling colours now available are:

• Mid Blue
  • Navy
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Bright Pink
  • Rich Red
  • Black
  • Teal Green
  • Coffee

Dog Fleeces

**NEW** Dog fleece jackets. These are double thickness and as such are reversable. All the striped rugs have a contrasting plain inside so you can swap and change between striped and plain as you wish. They slide over the dog's head and fasten with velcro tabs under their bellie.

gallery_3745_154_528509.jpggallery_3745_154_1241480.jpggallery_3745_154_257777.jpggallery_3745_154_238222.jpg

Pictured her from top to bottom: Crimison fleece, what we are calling cream striped fleece, Trixie modeling the blue stripe, Cooper modeling the warm stripe.

The brown stripe is the same colours as the cream but where it is crean it is the light brown and vice versa.

Fleece colours now available are:

• Crimson
  • Royal blue
  • Blue Stripe
  • Brown stripe
  • Cream stripe
  • Warm stripe
  • plain cream
  • Black

Measuring

To get your dog's size measure from the collar line / base of their neck along their spine to the base of their tail. Please give your measurments in inches, Mum doesn't do metric.

Pricing

12" and under £6.00

14" £7.00

16" £8.00

18" £9.00

20" £10.00

22" £11.00

24" £12.00

26" £13.00

28" £14.00

30" £15.00

32" £16.00

please add £1.30 per item for Postage. All items will be posted first class and proof of postage will be picked up also to ensure speedy delivery of your items

Ordering

Please email your orders direct to me at [email protected] or pm me via this forum.

******************* LIMITED STOCK SO GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN ************************

• 2 weeks later...

We also have candyfloss pink available in the fleece, Mum just reminded me I forgot it off the original list

Hi Claire

Would your mum be able to make one that covered most of the dog - if you look at this link you'll see what i mean? Pref same as the black one - the design can be the same as your mums i just need it to hang lower to cover more of him as he goes to hydrotherapy and gets cold afterwards. If so what would be the additional cost?

http://www.trovercoats.com/deluxe_bonedry_dogcoat.php?idtype=39

Hi Claire

Would your mum be able to make one that covered most of the dog - if you look at this link you'll see what i mean? Pref same as the black one - the design can be the same as your mums i just need it to hang lower to cover more of him as he goes to hydrotherapy and gets cold afterwards. If so what would be the additional cost?

http://www.trovercoa...t.php?idtype=39

She could easily make them longer but would have to charge a couple of quid more as it uses more material. Think coming up the neck might be difficult for her without the dog in front of her to try on during the making. We have just made templates from rugs I have for mine and spares for the fosters. If I want something different then she waits until I go up there with Cooper and he gets chased round the house to try stuf on for her.

PS sorry about the delay in reply internet been playing up in the cold weather. Not normally a problem.

• 1 month later...

Hi I am looking for 3 towelling jacket things that your mum makes.

Preferably I'd like them a bit longer and with an extra strap under the belly near the back end... and maybe a hood or a bit higher up the neck.

Kind of like a dressing gown.

Do you think she could do that?

Still looking for my tape measure and get the dogs to sit still cool.gif