UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Keeping Cats Out Of Your Garden

griff

There's a cat in our road that is the brusier of the street called Jim. He always bullies my cats, more so Bobby as he is such a wimp. I used to chase him out of the garden myself and he would run off but always returned a couple of hours later. It also didn't take him long to wise up to the fact that I wouldn't actually hurt him and he would just sit on the fence and look at me with a bemused expression! So I got a water pistol (one of those super soakers). It doesn't hurt him, but at the same time he doesn't like it and it does keep him out.

Tess is also a good deterrent and the cats get quite brave when she is around rolleyes.gif

My next door neighbours were having their drive done recently and Jim kept walking over the newly laid cement. The builders kept trying to chase him off, but he would just come back a few moments later. Then one day one of them really lost his temper and hit him sad.gif So Jim got his revenge later on by coming back and pooing on the cement and spraying on the tools laugh.gif As much as I dislike Jim for bullying my cats, I'm glad he put that builder in his place!