UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

30 Month Old Jrt

gooster

Wilf is a 30 month old JRT, he is vaccinated, chipped and neutered.

We took him on as a rescue aged 10 months, and he was quite growly when you touched him. Now he is much better, and only growls when you touch his back legs if he is not in the mood, however he has never threatened to bite, he just lets you know he isn't keen!!

The only reason we are looking for a new home for him is because he has recently taken a dislike to my older dog and keeps attacking him. For this reason we think he would be better suited as an only dog, however he gets on ok with my parents bitches, so may be ok homed with a bitch, but certainly not with a dog.

Wilf is a clever lad, and took to flyball like a dog to water, already achieving his 1000 point certificate in just a few shows.

Wilf does howl when he is left alone, and also if he is left alone with a tennis ball and it rolls under furniture, he will scratch at the furniture. However so long as you don't leave him with a tennis ball alone, he's fine!

DSCF1198.jpg

DSCF1199.jpg

Please PM me for more information or to arrange to meet him, we are in the Manchester area.