UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Perfect Home Needed

Lizzie

After much distress and soul searching, we have to find a new home for Flynn.

With full agreement from Pointer Rescue Service, Flynn needs a home, possibly as an only dog, due to food agression issues. If anyone requires his history please PM me, I will be only to happy to give all the details.

Flynn is 2/3 years old, very affectionate and extremely handsome, Flynn also requires a lot of exercise.

• 3 months later...

Lots of views but no positive enquiry :(

After 3 months looks like Flynn will be going back to Pointer Rescue, I didn't want him to go back to kennels, but there is no way round it.

If anyone is looking for a gorgeous, affectionate, slightly loopy, with boundless energy type Pointer, Flynn would fit the bill.

Couple of faults. NO CATS! Food issues with other dogs. Pulls like a train on lead, recall.....useless.

Good points. Big softie with humans. Adores fuss. Loves to play.

Flynn must have been ill-treated in the past, due to this his recall is bad. We have worked on this, but its taking a long time to get over whatever happened previously, if he ever will.

Flynn needs a very experienced home, somewhere he will get all the love and attention he deserves, probably would best being an only pet.

Please someone offer this lovely lad a forever home, we would love to keep him, but with 3 others to share with, he's not as happy as he should be.

• 1 month later...

Flynn is going to his new home on Friday :mecry:

We will miss him terribly, but it is in his best interests for his future. He is going to a lovely family who have visited him twice and have a young GSP girl,who Flynn is smitten with :wub:

Fingers crossed for a happily ever after ending.

Thanks Billy, I need the hugs, this is one of the hardest things I have had to do.

I have waited for the right home for him, it helps that I know the family he is going to and his future is assured, they don't live very far from us and we occasionally bump into them while walking.