UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sponsored Slim

Anne Grose

I have been doing a sponsored slim in aid of Lurcher Link for the past two weeks. I need to lose 14lbs and so far I have lost 4lbs. I would love you guys to sponsor me but also give me some moral support as this is a very hard thing for me to do. I put on the weight after my father's death in May and this diet is my way of a) getting back in shape but more importantly making my problems after my troubles help some homeless and abused lurcher's have a sofa of their own.

Please help by giving generously. I will update my progress here every Monday so that you know how things are going but donations can be by paypal to [email protected] or email me on that address and I will tell you how else you can help.

I look forward to as much support (both monetary and spirit wise) as you can give

Anne

Barty (the lurcher with more physical problems than you can shake a stick at) and Chloe (who thinks she should have been a lurcher even tho she is a husky cross)

• 1 month later...

Well, what with everything that has been happening in my life recently, I have completely forgotten to update this link. Anyway, I started at 10st 4lbs with an aim to lose a stone.

Yesterday, I was down to 9st 9lbs, so I just have 5lbs to go to my target. Still would love more sponsors and hope that you are all still cheering me on.

Anne