UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Bus Stop Guinea Pigs (Boars)

Contact/organisation details: Emma, Rodent Rescue

07929 095138

Email Rodent Rescue

Rodent Rescue webs site

Number of groups: 1

Group: 1

Number of Guinea pigs: Two (plus number of babies to be confirmed)

Sex: Male

Age(s): Adult (but still youngish), young boar, babies born approximately 11th October 2009

Name(s): No names

Colours: Adult grey and white, young boar black white and ginger, babies to be confirmed but will be black, white and ginger all combinations

Neutered: Currently no

Reason for rehoming: Abandoned in a cardboard box at a bus stop near Heathfield in East Sussex

Temperament: Older boys jumpy, but having spent time with mum, she is quite friendly but cautious so I think with some time the boars will be the same. I have handled babies every day since I have been fostering them, so they are friendly.

Medical problems: None known

Will the group be split: The two boars will remain together, the babies have not been sexed yet, so don't know how many yet or how they will be mixed or introduced

Transport available: Within local area

Other: All animals will ideally be re-homed within the local and surrounding areas to allow for home checks. If you are further afield you may still be considered. An animal application and contract form will need to be completed please, as well as a donation (donations please, we really do need funds to help pay the bills).

Older boar

boaro1.jpg

boaro2.jpg

Younger boar

boary1.jpg

boary2.jpg

Mum and babies (number of males to be confirmed)

sow2.jpg

sow1.jpg

Edited by Lea

• 3 weeks later...