UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost Rocco, Saluki - Battle, East Sussex

Nettie

Message from the owner (btw this is another Annette not me)

Rocco was last seen in our garden in Battle, East Sussex at 8.30 this morning, Wednesday 7th October 2009. Brian called Rocco and Quest to come in at 8.45a.m. but there was silence. As our double gates were closed and padlocked we guessed that they had somehow escaped through/under the 6’ high fence surrounding our 2 acres. Rocco is not the usual escapee and when Shakir escaped two years ago, he stayed behind in the garden as he is a ‘home bird’, which is all the more worrying that he has not returned yet.

Quest returned home about an hour ago, very bedraggled and up to his tummy in thick mud, so Brian and I have searched the nearby ponds of neighbours and also a small river some distance off in case he was caught up in mud and briars. I have contacted the Dog Warden (who automatically contact the Police) the local vet, and Dog Lost web site, from which I have printed posters to take around Battle. Please contact Annette on 01424 830361 or 07522 860368 if you have any news of him – photo attached Thank you.

Roccolost.jpg

Dog Lost reference: 20098

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527OSiat/DSB9DW5xPf_352HRLWz_352rS4IkrZcrP

Rocco is home, as soon as I started spreading the word he's turned up at home, not that I mind looking a bit silly, am very pleased he's home.