UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

8 Year Old Female Rotti Needing A Home

Due to a change in circumstances I can no longer keep my dog :( I have put adverts up on Gumtree and Ad trader but I am just getting the wrong sort of people wanting her.

Me and my ex partner split up last year and he said due to me working such long hours he would keep the dog, however he has now moved on and got him self a new girlfriend who does not like dogs and moved in with her, so I now have her back but just can not keep her.

She is a small sized Rotti, more of a small Lab size, very pretty and knows it!!

Very clean in the house, most of the time she just sleeps but them comes out of her shell when she is on her walks! She loves going in the car, more so than walks I think!! Loves cuddles and lots of fuss :)

Has been neutered all her jabs are up to date.

You really can not fault this dog at all :)

I have had her for 8 years so as you can imagine this is very hard for me and I want to do the best for her, and thats to find a loving home that will give her loads of love and tlc.

Excellent with Children and other dogs, chickens, horses and likes to play with cats!

I have spoken to a resuce centre in which she is on the wait list for a foster home, but if I can find her a nice home in the mean time then that would be excellent.

I am based in Oxfordshire but will travel to where ever to get the right home.

010.jpg

022.jpg

004.jpg

Georgia5.jpg

035.jpg

001.jpg

009-1.jpg

Hi Claire I am going to be brutally honest with you here, you sound like you love your dog to pieces, why can't you keep her? I know you have said you work long hours but have you thought of getting in a dog walker to take her out during the times you are at work?

She is 8 years old and you have had her 8 years, what an upset it will be for the pair of you and it is v hard to re-home the 'oldies' especially with rescues overburdened at the moment with people dumping their dogs because of the present finanacial climate.

Please think carefully about getting rid of her, she looks a little angel, please feel free to pm me if you would like to

Sue