UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

'wish List For Rescues' Project.

AlTRPD

To date, twenty of the smaller rescues have posted 'Wish Lists' at this link on the TRPD forum: The Wish List for Rescues Project.

We hope to be able to provide parcels of the items they most need, and worth at least £50, to each of these rescues, and if you can help us to achieve this, please do. Every pound, or even 50p, will help. Thanks. :flowers:

Even if you cannot afford to sponsor anything towards this, please DO have a read of what these rescues need; you may have something second-hand, unwanted, and in useable condition that could help one of them. I can provide postal address, if required and by PM.

If you can also help to spread the word about this project, please do so, thanks. If you can make dog or cat toys - as simple as a pom-pom from odments of unwanted wool, perhaps - please do so, as one of the rescues is requesting toys for kittens. By cutting the legs off old tights and plaiting together several of these with a knot at each end, you can easily make a tuggy toy for pups to play with, too. Those things can be made whilst sitting in front of the TV. :biggrin:

Not only do projects like this help rescues in the practical sense, but at difficult times, simply knowing that others are thinking about them and CARE, can lift the spirits of the dedicated people working to aid the animals in their charge, and brighten their day.

Thanks.

can I just say a huge thank you to TRPD for all you do for rescues , personally Mark and I are touched when parcels arrive for Dogstar and I am sure we don't say thank you nearly enough :flowers:

I would like to help more and plan to be more active on your site , one of the ways I can start is by putting a link on the dogstar website , is there a logo I can use please ?