UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Alfie - Staffie Older Gent

This is Alfie...

alfiestaffie2.jpg

Alfie is an 8 year old male neutered staffie looking for a new home.

Alfie was rescued through a vets after being taken in by his owners to be put to sleep.

Alfie's owners had a large and young family partly consisting of four young children. The children got older and started to pinch him, twist his skin and pull his ears. He was a very good boy and put up with it, but eventually growled at one of the kids to back off and so he was rushed immediately to the vets for showing aggression to the children. :(

The vets were aware of the situation and asked the owners to give them 24 hours to find him somewhere to go. They put out an appeal and although there was alot of concern there was nowhere for him to go and so he was put into emergency boarding where I work so that he wouldn't die.

Once I met him I was involved and could not stand the thought of him being pushed about from pillar to post and finding himself in different places with different people with no definate plan as to where he would end up, so I agreed to take him in and home him through the rescue.

Alfie is a very affectionate boy although extremely thin. He is being built up on Arden Grange and is loving that!

He can get over excited and nibble with his front teeth, but this is not meant maliciously at all and if you tell him to 'Calm' then he will sit and have a gentle cuddle (as shown below)...

alfiestaffie.jpg

Alfie walks well with other dogs and shows no aggression towards other dogs.

He is now looking for a loving and stable home for the rest of his life.

Emma (Surrey area) 020 8407 1080/0797 356 9371