UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Funny Thing Happened

riley

Out walking this morning an off lead dog (large and gorgeous) ran up to Riles, I couldn't see the owner to start with but I could hear her hollering after her dog. She rounded the corner and was clearly in a flap so assuming she was worried for her dog with mine (yeah right) I said "dont worry he's gentle" but called Riley back anyway. Her dog followed Riles and she shouted and I kid you not...............

"keep your hands in your pockets, keep your hands in your pockets, he's not viscious but he doesn't like srangers and he'll bite you!"

:wacko:

Couple that with the chap who told me Riley (greyhound) definately had Collie in him because of his colouring (which means he's clearly also related to a cow) and you have two of my favourite walkies moments. Which got me thinking you guys must have some great ones too and we need all the laughs we can get so please add yours........

Edited because toddlers and keyboards don't mix resulting in some of the keys needing a little more force........

Edited by riley

Out walking this morning an off lead dog (large and gorgeous) ran up to Riles, I couldn't see the owner to start with but I could hear her hollering after her dog. She rounded the corner and was clearly in a flap so assuming she was worried for her dog with mine (yeah right) I said "dont worry he's gentle" but called Riley back anyway. Her dog followed Riles and she shouted and I kid you not...............

"keep your hands in your pockets, keep your hands in your pockets, he's not viscious but he doesn't like srangers and he'll bite you!"

:wacko:

Couple that with the chap who told me Riley (greyhound) definately had Collie in him because of his colouring (which means he's clearly also related to a cow) and you have two of my favourite walkies moments. Which got me thinking you guys must have some great ones too and we need all the laughs we can get so please add yours........

Edited because toddlers and keyboards don't mix resulting in some of the keys needing a little more force........

If he doesn't like strangers what the heck was he doing off lead? :rolleyes:

:laugh: Jules

:GroupHug: Amanda

My walkies tale from this weekend... Kenza doesnt like some dogs, shepherds especially. I see a lady coming towards me with 2 young sheps (lovely dogs) so i put Kenza on her lead. As the young sheps come bouncing over I called out, 'could you call your dogs please, my rottie has issues with sheps' to which she replies... 'its ok, theyre only young' :wacko: Luckily Kenza was in a good mood and paid attention when I was asking her to watch me, not them, so I got to keep both arms the same length :rolleyes:

Rosie is within the required weight for a cavalier but is not one of the teeny tiny one's. On a walk on Sunday a bloke stopped me and said that I needed to get some of the weight off her as she was too fat...............He was built like Giant Haystacks. Why is it that I can think of a million and one 'put down' quips after I have moved on