UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Staffie X Girl In Pound - 7 Days Up Today

I know we're all full to bursting and staffies are the last ones you want to see but if anyone can squeeeeze her in???

She's small and slight, a little timid but quickly comes over for cuddles. Adores Paul in the pound and was very pleased to see me. We believe her life to date has been passed from person to person - all hopeless druggie types - before being left abandoned in a flat, so she really deserves a new start. She is a sweetie!! She was called Diamond but we really don't like that name and are thinking of a new one for her. She's about 2/3 yrs old. Because of her background the usual no kids/other dogs rule I think had better apply - I will try to check her out with other dogs though.

she knows sit, paw etc. Is also quite good on the lead - funny how often the dogs owned by the roughest people are quite well behaved! I've got loads of lovely pics but the council has now decided that Photobucket should be a banned site so I can't put them on!! Can email them to anyone interested - or if anyone else could put on? I'm doing an appeal to allow me special access but this may not get sorted until after christmas.

She's white with ginger ears and a pink nose :love: There was a slight delay as someone felt she may be of type (not me), she has now been assessed by one of the leading people in the country who has said she is absolutely NOT of type just a real cutie :) He would be willing to confirm this for any rescue looking to take her on. When you see the pics you'll see that she is just a staffie x and quite a small delicate one at that

any possibilities... I will have access to internet over the holidays but NOT my work email on 25th-28th Dec or 1st-4th Jan (you can get me on here though or 07766 368220)

Cheers! ali - AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!