UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Essay Writing Help Please

I am sooooooo confused by the damn thing!

Write an account of how the principles of anti discriminatory practice and empowerment could be applied to the experience of health and social care of a person that you have worked with in your practice.

Thats the title. Now the problem is do i write it in third person or not? If so how the bloody hell do i do that if its someone that 'I' have working with in 'my' practice?

I am sooooooo confused by the damn thing!

Thats the title. Now the problem is do i write it in third person or not? If so how the bloody hell do i do that if its someone that 'I' have working with in 'my' practice?

I would imagine it would be in 3rd person. Normally you are told if you should write essays in 1st person.

Should be fairly easy to do you can refer to people and places by name still you just don't write I, me etc. You aren't writing about your personal account so much as using evidence of a situation you know about to support the premise of the essay.

I'm not sure how you would reference someone's experience you could only do that with a personal communication reference really. You are probably better off asking your tutor though.