UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Doggie Rescue In Leeds

Maly

Hi,

I've got a rather large amount of food n treats that my rather large fussy dog Tila has refused to eat, so I'm trying to find a local worthy cause to donate them to for Christmas.

Unfortunately I don't drive and the only rescue I know of in Leeds is the Dogs Trust.

Does anyone know of any others?

I'd rather they went to a smaller public run place if possible.

Alternatively if anyone is passing through Leeds on a transport run they'd be welcome to pick them up?

So far there's (all sealed):

Large bag of Bakers

12 tins of Butchers tripe tins

2 x 1.5kg bags of Terrier Eukanuba

Various small sample bags of Royal Canin, Trophy & other dry dog foods

Box of Pedigree treats

Various Bakers treats

Cows ears

Pedigree Jumbones

There's bound to be more in the other cupboard, I'm just being lazy n listing what I can see :)

Maly x

Hi,

I've got a rather large amount of food n treats that my rather large fussy dog Tila has refused to eat, so I'm trying to find a local worthy cause to donate them to for Christmas.

Unfortunately I don't drive and the only rescue I know of in Leeds is the Dogs Trust.

Does anyone know of any others?

I'd rather they went to a smaller public run place if possible.

Alternatively if anyone is passing through Leeds on a transport run they'd be welcome to pick them up?

So far there's (all sealed):

Large bag of Bakers

12 tins of Butchers tripe tins

2 x 1.5kg bags of Terrier Eukanuba

Various small sample bags of Royal Canin, Trophy & other dry dog foods

Box of Pedigree treats

Various Bakers treats

Cows ears

Pedigree Jumbones

There's bound to be more in the other cupboard, I'm just being lazy n listing what I can see :)

Maly x

There is a small independent rescue called Whitehall Dog Rescue in East Ardsley, near Wakefield. I'm sure they would love this donation. Whereabouts in Leeds are you please, I may be able to pick it up for them. Thank you so much :)

There is a small independent rescue called Whitehall Dog Rescue in East Ardsley, near Wakefield. I'm sure they would love this donation. Whereabouts in Leeds are you please, I may be able to pick it up for them. Thank you so much :)

Just the same rescue I was thinking about. :wink:

I'm in LS6, bottom of Headingley. I'm pretty close to Otley Road and Burley Road.

I'll PM you my phone number and email address so you can get in touch. It'd be great if you could pick it up. Seems such a shame for it all to go to waste! I'm pretty sure I've got some small dog toys that Tila n Lola had whe they were pups if you think they'd be interested in them too?

Maly x

I'm in LS6, bottom of Headingley. I'm pretty close to Otley Road and Burley Road.

I'll PM you my phone number and email address so you can get in touch. It'd be great if you could pick it up. Seems such a shame for it all to go to waste! I'm pretty sure I've got some small dog toys that Tila n Lola had whe they were pups if you think they'd be interested in them too?

Maly x

That would be fabulous thank you, got your pm , will ring you later to arrange and thanks again :flowers:

I would just like to say thank you again. The rescue were thrilled with your donation especially the toys and it was really lovely to meet you :)

Thank you so much :flowers:

Aw I'm so glad they liked them :) It was so nice of you to pick them up. Hope they makes some poor dogs a lil happier.

It was lovely to meet you too!

I'll let you know when my boyfriend comes round to my way of thinking (notice I said 'when' :D)

x