UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Maisie

maybe

Maisie is a larger pom (just bigger than a papillon) who came to me a couple of months ago from another rescue when they realised that she had a few problems that needed working on before she could find her forever home. We have worked on these and she is now ready for her new home.

She is 18 months old, spayed, vaccinated and chipped. She is good with dogs when out and about (and my own at home) but feel that she would benefit from being an only dog or possibly with one larger laid back dog. Although she is good with kids i will rehome with kids only over the age of 15 please as young children have contributed to her behaviour in the past. Cats - well it will depend on the cat - she's ok with mine but feel she might chase if the cat isn't dog savvy :laugh: . I'm looking for an active home for her, she would be ideal for agility or someone who loves long regular walks, she can manage 6-8 miles when out with the dog walker. She is a real sweetie who loves cuddles and will make someone a fantastic pet. Please email with any questions

Deb

papillon rescue/welfare

NW small dog rescue