UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bijou And Esme - 2 Stunning Young Rat Girlies

KathyM

Two young (nearly 6 months old) does have come to me to stay while I find them a new home. It looks like they originated from the same source as Jinx and some others in the past. Because of the deja vu we got when they arrived (you'll get it too when you see the pics), they were given French names.

Bijou is a black striped roan:

200808bijou1.jpg

Esme is an agouti (?) striped roan:

200808esme1.jpg

Both together:

200808bijouesme1.jpg

They are both friendly and outgoing. They take treats nicely. TBH I can't fault them in any way, and if we had permanent space they wouldn't be going anywhere. :wub: So while we wait for a new home for them, Connie is doing her grand job of spoiling them rotten. These two will make someone very very happy indeed - they're young, healthy and very friendly. :)

I will be at the Leeds YRC show in September - quite often you get people from other counties there so it may be possibly for new owners to arrange a "rat train" from there. Otherwise I am in Keighley, West Yorks and can get to Leeds/Bradford sort of distance by public transport. Please PM me if you think you can offer these two a new home. :)

No interest at all so far, not one enquiry. :( I think when it comes to not being able to home pretty and well handled rats, it's time to give up fostering. Jinx is still here (we gave up trying to home him as the only offer was someone who wanted to feed him to their snake!). These two have had no interest at all despite being gorgeous, seriously lovely. They're the nicest does we've had on foster and yet the slowest to get any attention (is their variety putting people off?).