UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rio

cackie

I had a call from someone I know yesterday about a dog she would like me to find a home for, his name is Rio :) and here is what she wrote in her email:

Hi Caroline - this is Rio - he is a very friendly dog with no nerves what so ever - he turned three in March of this year - he is very good with other greyhounds and my - he is great with children - he loves a fuss and a cuddle and loves to sunbathe - he is black with a white chest and flecks of white through his coat - i have had him for five months to try to nurse him back from a ligament injury - he is sound now but not good enough to race any more as i think the injury would recur - he has been treated by my vet and is healthy in all other ways - he has never run ngrc and came from flapping people in Scotland - again thank you for helping me out - i like to try and do the right things by my greyhounds when they finish racing
I met this dog when I went to pick up her other dog Daisy and he is very friendly and happy. I think he has beautiful eyes and he looks full of fun ;D

100_0254-2.jpg

100_0263-2.jpg

100_0262-2.jpg

Rio needs a foster or permanent home.