UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone Co.durham To Pfk Cambridge Please?

Kathyw

This is a request for help getting stuff to Poplar Farm Kennels for boot fairs to bring in much needed dosh.

Hello,

Please could you spread the word for me? A lovely lady is running a couple of car boot sale tables for Poplar Farm Kennels next Sunday, 17th August. PFK is currently dealing with a number of severely epileptic dogs as well as the (sadly) usual cases of cruelty and abandonment and as a token of my admiration and respect for their committment I'd like to do my best to help.

I have loads of items to donate but no way of getting them down to PFK so, if on the offchance anyone is going in the direction of Ely in Cambridgeshire from County Durham and would be willing to offer transport to some things which won't bite, shed hair or wee in your car, and that have no problems being shut in your garage overnight if necessary please let me know! If you could forward this to anyone you could think of who might be able to help with a part of the journey I'd be really grateful.

I am in Weardale, Durham, but MAY be able to get the items to Durham City on Tuesday daytime if that is easier. If the items could be taken towards the South I am sure that I could ask another of PFKs supporters to meet with the driver and complete the journey to PFK.

I'd be so grateful if you could spread the word. Thank you very much indeed.

Miranda

Thank you :flowers: