UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Following On From Does Your Dog Get Mistaken For Another Breed

one.eyed.dog

Because I have Danes I get all the usual " its a pony/donkey/cow"

P1050748.jpg

P1050761.jpg

P1050751.jpg

The one that gets on my nerves is when I am out with Boris "does he have Dalmation in him?" to which I generally reply "Only if he ate one while I wasnt looking" it takes most people who ask it a while to work out my answer which is not surprising considering they asked the stoooooopid question in the first place. :D

That was the answer I gave to people who asked if Humphrey had poodle in him :laugh:

I was once called by some people who said they had a hawk in their bedroom. It had flown in through the window and now they were frightened to go into the room in case it attacked. I asked for a description, and was told it was a big bird, mostly grey with a lighter breast, and it had big talons, a hooked beak and big golden eyes. It seemed very upset and was flapping about.

Feeling this might be more of a job for a falconer, I went to take a look and see if I could identify the hawk. Peeking cautiously round the bedroom door, I saw .... a racing pigeon :laugh: It cooed at me as I carried it to the window and released it.

Feeling this might be more of a job for a falconer, I went to take a look and see if I could identify the hawk. Peeking cautiously round the bedroom door, I saw .... a racing pigeon :laugh: It cooed at me as I carried it to the window and released it.

:laugh: Priceless.