UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Axa Insurance - About To Be Tested

Ramsey

Glad that Mich hasn't had too bad a time of being away from you and that the 2 weeks on anti-inflammatories will do the trick :flowers:

I so know what you mean by missing Mich being with you - I'm the one with seperation anxiety in this household, Mal and Kiera aren't half as affected! :rolleyes:

Glad that Mich hasn't had too bad a time of being away from you and that the 2 weeks on anti-inflammatories will do the trick :flowers:

I so know what you mean by missing Mich being with you - I'm the one with seperation anxiety in this household, Mal and Kiera aren't half as affected! :rolleyes:

I think youre right! I think I may have seperation anxiety too :D

The last time i felt like that was after id worked with him at the rescue trying to get him rehomable and then left without him. I just ached, I was miserable without his company! Im not sure what Id do if he were to go in any longer than that I was really feeling just utterly miserable without him by the end of the afternoon :(

I was so happy to have him back I just blubbed in relief! :rolleyes:

Well, because of your OP I was reminded that I should ask the hospital if AXA had paid yet for Mal's treatment - seeing as we're up to about £3000 by now I was a little worried because I'd not heard from them. Accounts cheerfully informed me that they have paid up so far, so that's a worry less, phew! Thanks for reminding me! :)