UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Molly Cat Deserves A New Home

Raiye's Mum

Molly came to me because she had sneaked into a neighbours caravan to have her kittens (cleaver girl) but they thought otherwise :ohmy:

So she came to me complete with 2 new born kittens and as soon as I had settled her in she produced No3

She's one of the known strays around here (about 2 years) but by the way she has taken to home-comforts I am sure she must have been someones pet. We have again tried to find out if anyone is missing her but nothing (same as all the other times when people had tried) She'd always been very scared of people but once she had decided we were not going to hurt her or her babies she was all over us and now loves to be fussed (demands it from visitors now as well :rolleyes: ) She is litter trained although this week she has been popping outside to 'do it' when the door's been open.

She is a beautiful (black and white) long haired puss who is such a darling

She is living with dogs but is still not their biggest fan (she shouts a lot at them but mine are deaf so she gets ignored :D )

Please meet Molly

Molly.jpg

I would keep her (if I didn't have 4 cats of my own) but one of her kittens is disabled and I am going to look after it here until it has finished with the vets. (She will need to be spayed but I am trying to get a voucher so that can be done)

Pic_1232.jpg

Soooo ....

Could you find room on your settee for this very sweet little girl

Please make the answer 'YES' and give me a call 0790 3000 322

Mods I hope this is okay to post this - if not please let me know :)

• 1 month later...