UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Itv Looking For Smart Dogs & Scruffy Owners

Ian

I would so want to be associated with the above scenario! :laugh: Please please please Alison???? You know Sol wants it!!! :D :wink:

Come on, you know he is the snappiest dresser in the canine world even though you are not far behind.

Though even I am heading for the world of canine elegance for the first time ever! Even though foster dog is a sporty outdoor gal, she is an uber poser :wub: When she arrived wearing a pink mock-croc collar with diamante buckle and cutesy ickle sparkly bones, I thought OMG we don't dress like that in this house :laugh: but she loves admiration and would be as happy on the catwalk as splashing through a bog. She is awaiting a girly pink bandanna with sparkly bits, and besides the standard issue owlery bathrobe and mac, she is definitely going to have a glamorous coat or 2 plus assorted collars. First short coated dog EVER so fashion here we come :)

I might get Polly into a pink mac, but even though I've told her all the best pulis wear hairbands and slides she has them off in minutes.

No chance of me on such a programme - my wardrobe is country grunge chic and staying that way :wink: The "chic" part means you hose down your green wellies every day.

I would so want to be associated with the above scenario! :laugh: Please please please Alison???? You know Sol wants it!!! :D :wink:
Alison. You would be perfect. Not that you are scruffy. You could always just dress the part. Maybe freebies on offer
Oh Alison this is the gig Sol has been waiting for all his life, its the reason he ended up with you, because he just knew he could empower you to do his bidding..... you have to let him have his fame.... its his right......

Nay, nay and thrice nay!

But yes :rolleyes:

Several of my "real life" friends and family clocked this on TV or in the paper and have decided to submit applications. Most saw it and immediately thought of Sol. My Mother on the other hand intends to write a pleading letter citing the desperate need to improve my appearance :angry: I've still not forgiven her for the ones she wrote to The Gladiators and Ray Mears (begging them to toughen me up and she included specially selected photos of me looking extra wimpy. You've no idea how humiliating it is to know that a man who eats woodlice pities you.)

you have to let him have his fame.... its his right......

Have you been talking to him? "Canine rights" is one of his stock arguments when he wants something I deem unsuitable :hmmph02: Accusing me of anti-ginger prejudice is another one :huh:

Though even I am heading for the world of canine elegance for the first time ever! Even though foster dog is a sporty outdoor gal, she is an uber poser :wub:

The whole hound haute couture business comes as a bit of a culture shock doesn't it Phebe? Polly's attitude towards ribbons and bows is the one I was accustomed to pre-Ginge and somehow seems right. It would appear that rolling in unspeakable things and the desire to be glam are not mutually exclusive concepts as far as some dogs are concerned - all very strange :wacko:

I'm not entirely sure that Sol is a poser though; I suspect that he might just be very individual, self-possessed and eccentric. Maybe he was a conjuror's assistant or something in his life before he found me?