UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Boris Has Started To Fancy The Pants Of Byron

Boris is a 3yr old neutered Dane who has been with me about 7 months and Byron is a neutered Dane nearly 8 who has been with me nearly two years. The day before yesterday when I got up I noticed that Boris was kissing Byron alot around his face and ears. Boris is very prancy on his feet whilst he was doing this with high tail carriage. This very soon moved on to Boris licking the end of Byrons willy :ohmy: Boris has persisted with this over the last few days - the licking of both of these areas on poor Byron and following him around with his prancy footwork, tail held high sometimes slowly moving side to side a little bit at the end.

Now I have seen dogs behave like this around Byron in the past but it has always been puppies never a grown dog. When pups have done this they have been persisitent in trying to lick all inside Byrons jowls, his eyes and ears as well as 'other areas'. Boris has not witnessed any other dog do this to Byron. Byron is not being reactive to this situation other than to have the look on his face that says " please Mum stop this dog pestering me". I have had to put Boris out of the way a few times and am frequently having to tell him to leave Byron alone. The attention is not constant but frequent.

Any ideas folks?