UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

'zakia' Stunning Saluki Lad

not a Boxer - Again :rolleyes: :biggrin:

'Zakia' came to us this week and I've got to say I am smitten - Look's and personality he is a dream !!

Saluki004.jpg

Saluki003.jpg

Zakia is appox 2/3 yrs old , a dream to walk on the lead , good with other dogs. NOT cat friendly . He was timid when he first came to me but is now coming out of himself becoming playful and gaining trust .

Saluki005.jpg

If you are interested in giving Zakia his forever home please contact me on

Gail - 07512798281

NR Boxer Rescue

Potential owners are interviewed and a homecheck carried out by a experienced homechecker . New owners sign an Adoption Contract. Ongoing support is provided and regular checks made on all rehomed dogs. Should family circumstances change, dogs are ALWAYS accepted back and re-homed.

We expect new owners to give the dog a reasonable amount of time to settle and adjust to their new life, however if an incompatibility arises and you can no longer keep the dog, the dog MUST be returned to us.

Edited by Boxer'Mad

• 4 weeks later...

zakia.jpg

Not having any knowledge of Zakia's previous background, you always wonder what all strays have been through. For despite his intial wariness of me, he has formed a strong bond with me. He is happy to meet new people but is very wary at first. There is NO aggression just shyness !!! Zakia just wants to trust and be loved...... By me :wub: ........ no by everyone !! :biggrin:

Zakia loves his routine, everynight he waits for me (11 o clock on the dot ) for his late night cuddle :rolleyes: , then stands awating for his night attire - PINK PJ's - to be put on him !!! :laugh:

Tonight, by chance, whilst out on his evening walk. For the first time since having him, we came into contact with some children - two girls of around 8 yrs old. Not knowing how he would react, I was quite wary myself initially. But needn't have worried. Zakia was absolutely brilliant !! He just stood, lapped it up , whilst they stroked his head, patted him and fussed him generally - another feather in his cap !!! :wub:

Edited by Boxer'Mad