UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Footwear

Amaranth

Guest patch
I wear Dita too but am thinking of investing in some football boots for the really wet weather. Never fallen over in my Ditas but think I may need more grip when I start running Suzi.

FWIW I did use footy boots briefly for really wet ground, but then I tried Blades and they were much better [ I found them to be better anyway ]. They are certainly better for walking in from car to ring etc. I wanted to stop using footy boots cos of times when there was any unavoidable concrete cos it can wear plastic studs very quickly, and roughens metal ones badly [ studs and concrete is slippy too ] plus studs fall out all too easily - not ideal while running a course not to metion very odd to walk back to the car on then not having spare studs and key to replace a lost one with there and then, which would be a bummer if losing a stud during the first run of the day or weekend when its a pain to get to a sports shop for new studs [ not so bad of you get replacements when you first get the boots of course ].

Blades on the other hand are moulded so they don`t fall out and just feel more comfy [ to me ].

Dont know if thats any help for you to consider having a look at some anyway :)

Thanks Patch

I will definatley look at blades but then again I could just train Suzi to run while I stand in the middle and shout directions :laugh:

She was so good on wednesday that I think if we get a nice straight forward course she be winning me and Dudley out of Elementary and Starters this year :ohmy: :(

Guest patch
Thanks Patch

I will definatley look at blades but then again I could just train Suzi to run while I stand in the middle and shout directions :laugh:

Heh I have that dream often with my crew, and we win every time - but I always wake up again :laugh:

She was so good on wednesday that I think if we get a nice straight forward course she be winning me and Dudley out of Elementary and Starters this year :ohmy: :(

Way to go Suzi :wub: I`ll bet you`ll be logging up plenty of Rescue League points too, before long !

:cheer: Go Suzi :cheer: Go Dudley :cheer: Go Paula :cheer: