UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Places Your Dog Won't Go

Alison

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went round to a friends on wednesday night, she has a rescue pug that she has had for three weeks.

She started to tell me about the photos of her frined who committed suicide at the age of 22 two years ago. Within 10 minutes of this conversation her dog who has not relly barked, suddenly woke up, and was clearly looking at something sitting next to me on the sofa. my hairs on the back of my neck shot up and I got a chill down my spine, my friiend started freaking out as her dog was clearly wtaching someone.

I started to get her to talk more of what happened prior to her friend committing suicide and she told me that they had had a row that night and not spoken again, and her friend had made contact with everyone that night apart from her.

It was one of the strangest hours I had, a few things just popped into my head which I then told my frined - and I got answers like how do you know this ? you did not know her etc etc ?

This sort of thing has happened before with me but only with people I have known like family etc, never anyone I have just met or known anything about very very strange