UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Will We All Be Buying Our Pets Gifts This Xmas?

JACKYSIAN

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacky,

Sirius is coming skiing with me in January, and I'm worried that he's going to be cold. Do you think TRPD would make him a fleece coat, and perhaps a matching scarf to keep him warm?

I wonder if there's anyone on here that would rise to the challenge of making him some snow boots :laugh:

Jacky,

Sirius is coming skiing with me in January, and I'm worried that he's going to be cold. Do you think TRPD would make him a fleece coat, and perhaps a matching scarf to keep him warm?

I wonder if there's anyone on here that would rise to the challenge of making him some snow boots :laugh:

I think Al is likely to string me up...but I'll ask her! Will need his measurements please!! :laugh: :wink: Do we know who has the pleasure of his company at the moment?

Still got some lovely Xmas collars available for those festive hounds!! And remember all prices INCLUDE p&p!!!! :biggrin:

1" wide x 16" long red collar with metallic gold braid trim. £5.00p

1.5" wide x 14" long red collar with green satin trim decorated with metallic gold 'Happy Christmas' lettering. £6.00p.

1.5" wide x 14" long red sighthound collar with gold and green bordered, metallic striped trim. £6.00p.

1.5" wide x 15" long red sighthound collar with shimmering cream and gold metallic trim. £6.00p.

1.5" wide x 15" long red sighthound collar with red, green and gold metallic striped trim. £6.00p.

1.5" wide x 17" long red sighthound collar with green and gold metallic striped trim. £6.00p.

1.5" wide x 17" long red sighthound collar with red and gold metallic striped trim. £6.00p.

1.5" wide x 18" long red sighthound collar with cream and gold metallic striped trim. £6.00p.

2" wide x 16" long red sighthound collar with green and gold metallic striped trim. £6.50p

2" wide x 17" long red sighthound collar with red and gold metallic striped trim. £6.50p

2" wide x 17" long red sighthound collar with cream and gold metallic striped trim. £6.50p

2" wide x 17" long red sighthound collar with green and gold metallic striped trim. £6.50p

2" wide x 18" long sighthound collar with green satin ribbon trim decorated with metallic gold snowflakes. £6.50p

2" wide x 18" long red sighthound collar with red and gold metallic, bordered trim. £6.50p.

Harnesses.

28" red, padded chest harness with shimmering gold trim. £9.00p

OK, finally found the tape measure,

I need a harness for Madam Maia my Utonagan, tried the half check, she now just strangles and garotes herself b ut sill slams herself on the ground and refuse to walk!! Its not good for her neck, sooooo can we have a luffferly harness please :bigsmiley:

Her measurements (hope these are what you need)

Chest 88cm

Tummy 83cm

Collar 53cm

Collar to base of tail 111cm

Also can we order a refelctive coat too :bigloveglass:

Can you let me know how much and I can send via paypal/nochex

Thanks

OK, finally found the tape measure,

I need a harness for Madam Maia my Utonagan, tried the half check, she now just strangles and garotes herself b ut sill slams herself on the ground and refuse to walk!! Its not good for her neck, sooooo can we have a luffferly harness please :bigsmiley:

Her measurements (hope these are what you need)

Chest 88cm

Tummy 83cm

Collar 53cm

Collar to base of tail 111cm

Also can we order a refelctive coat too :bigloveglass:

Can you let me know how much and I can send via paypal/nochex

Thanks

:laugh: Ummm I'll have to translate that to old money...me and Al don't do cm's!!! :wink: No problem for the harness, but there may be a wait for the coat as Al has orders coming out of her ears, so you are looking at around a 3 week wait. Hope that's okay?

What colours did you prefer? The coat can be yellow or orange? Harness we have most primary colours or a lovely rainbow one.

:laugh: Ummm I'll have to translate that to old money...me and Al don't do cm's!!! :wink: No problem for the harness, but there may be a wait for the coat as Al has orders coming out of her ears, so you are looking at around a 3 week wait. Hope that's okay?

What colours did you prefer? The coat can be yellow or orange? Harness we have most primary colours or a lovely rainbow one.

:flowers: Yellow please wtih reflective bits :biggrin:

Harness....somthing girlie, that will go with her complexion :biggrin: Rainbow might be nice :flowers:

Hiya!

My dog coats arrived and they are fantastic!! The twoelling ones fit perfectly and are just right for my water mad springers.

The lovely fleece coat for my mums elderly collie has done the trick too and she no longer shakes while out walking.

Thank you so much!!!! :flowers: :flowers:

Oh I am pleased, kept meaning to ask if you'd got them! Remember we need a photo and you can enter the monthly draw to win a prize for your favourite rescue! (And I get a peek at your gorgeous dogs again!!! :wink: )

:flowers: Yellow please wtih reflective bits :biggrin:

Harness....somthing girlie, that will go with her complexion :biggrin: Rainbow might be nice :flowers:

Oh sorry one more question, do you want a lead to match the harness?

Oh I am pleased, kept meaning to ask if you'd got them! Remember we need a photo and you can enter the monthly draw to win a prize for your favourite rescue! (And I get a peek at your gorgeous dogs again!!! :wink: )

I took some pics deliberately and could have sworn I uploaded them onto photobucket but they are not there :wacko: so will try again this afternoon

They do look very cute :biggrin:

Problem is, we now have that oldie I told you about, Jasper - so will need to get him something so he's not left out :biggrin:

Problem is, we now have that oldie I told you about, Jasper - so will need to get him something so he's not left out :biggrin:

Wellllll wasn't going to say anything but now you mention it!!!

106. 22†deep fit, navy & pale blue wave design, standard style, single layer towelling bath time/cool down coat with a navy trim. Price: £12.00p.

:laugh: :laugh:

Or were you thinking more along the lines of :

22" standard style, Autumn check anti-pill fleece coat with a sherpa fleece lining and chocolate brown trim. Price: £11.50p.

IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l261/TRPD_PCP/Coats/autumncheckcoat.jpg[/img]

Or a raincoat???

22" standard style, charcoal grey, esdura fabric raincoat with a cosy sherpa fleece lining and black trim. Price: £11.00p.

:laugh: :laugh: Pushy...who me????

Have remeasured Madam after I left it for my darling Hubby to measure her, poor girl, she'll get a complex with the measurements he did!! :biggrin:

Have sent the CORRECT and SMALLER measurements by PM :flowers:

Remind me not to let him measure me or buy me clothes in the future...i'll be wearing tents :laugh: