UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Msn - Chat Logs

loobie

The history of the conversation you mean?

Windows Live Messenger.

Sign in (so your son would have to sign in as himself). Go to Tools (if the menu bar doesn't show go to the top right corner and click the button to the left which is a down arrow in a box).

Once in Tools click on Options. On the left side click Messages. On the right in the window you will see Message History you can specify which folder you want the chats to be saved in, the default is My Received Files.

I hope you can understand that Loobie, I'm rubbish at explaining.

thanx :flowers: all I need to do now is to wait till he is on msn and nips off for a wee or somthing :ph34r_anim:

Ahh gotcha I realise what you are trying to do now. :laugh: Ok then, I installed a "keylogger" on Meelies computer upstairs and also the laptop and the 2 work computers here. Never know if she will try to use them when she is here. :rolleyes: It's an option to consider on yours. If said son was on a different computer to yours, then I would have recommended RA. (Remote access) so you can watch him like a hawk.

Can send you a linky to our key logger if you want. That way you see every letter typed etc.

Norty norty now, but you will also get all his passwords etc.

:ohmy::laugh: Loobs, give me a bell if you need me to talk you through setting up that type of thing. Been there and worn the T'shirt with Meelie. :rolleyes:

Kazz xx